Are you a student and you are not fully equipped to make desserts by yourself? Or do you just lack some time? This article is the solution for you to make delicious, quick, and cheap sweets. To help you out, here are some desserts’ recipes.
This is a popular classic Italian dessert very easy to make! The good thing is that it’s a dessert that doesn’t need to be baked, which makes it quick. You will need 3 eggs, 100gr of sugar, 250g of mascarpone, a bit of vanilla sugar or vanilla extract, coffee, boudoir biscuits, and chocolate powder.
Before starting, you should make a cup of coffee and let it cool down.
1) Separate the egg whites and yolks in two different bowls.
2) Mix the yolk with the sugar and vanilla before adding mascarpone to it.
3) Add very little salt to the egg whites and whip them until it looks like snow. Add it to the yolk and mix it delicately with a spoon, so the consistence of the whipped egg whites does not brake.
4) Take the plate where you will put your tiramisu and imbibe the biscuits in the coffee before placing them on the plate.
5) When you finish the step 4, pour the mascarpone cream on the biscuits and spread with a spoon until you cover all the biscuits.
6) Spread the chocolate powder on the cream and the tiramisu is ready to go to the fridge for 2-3 hours.
If you have a microwave in your student apartment, this is the easiest dessert ever!
You will need 1 egg, 20g of flour, 20g of sugar, 30g of butter, 40g of chocolate, and your favorite mug.
1) Put the butter and the chocolate in the mug and then heat it up in the microwave for 30 seconds.
2) Stir the mix of chocolate and butter until both ingredients are well melted
3) Add flour and sugar; then give it a good stir again.
4) While stirring, add the egg. Stir again.
5) When the dough is ready, put the mug in the microwave for 1 minute in maximum power. If necessary, let it to be heated up additional 15 second. Easy-shmeezy!
Red Fruits Pie
In Poland, it’s almost this time of the year when you can enjoy a big variety of red fruits (strawberries, raspberries, cherries,…) for a very low price. Yet, when those are still not available, you can substitute them with the frozen one, even though the fresh berries are recommended. This kind of dessert is easy to make and is very delicious because of the berries taste. You will need one puff pastry (“ciasto francuskie” in Polish), 50ml of milk, 30gr of flour, 2 eggs, 60gr of sugar, and vanilla extract.
1) Preheat the oven to 180°, place the pastry in the cooking form and bake the pastry around 30-40 minutes until it rises and gets light brown color.
2) In a pot, start boiling the milk with the vanilla extract.
3) In a bowl, mix the 2 eggs with the sugar and flour and add it to the milk and vanilla. Let it on the fire until the cream is thick.
4) Spread the cream on the pastry and cover the pie with strawberries cut in half or raspberries.
5) You can serve it with either ice cream or without-in any way it will taste rich!
Share your recipes in the comments below!